How much do you think you know about the solar system? Take our quiz and find out!
1. How many moons does Saturn have?
a. 30 b. 40 c. 62
2. How long is the distance from Neptune to the Sun?
a. 2.041 million kms b. 4.496 million kms c. 1.605 million kms
3. How big is Venus? What's its diameter?
a. 12.104 kms b. 102.522 kms c. 8.893 kms
4. How many moons does Mars have?
a. 1 b. 2 c. 4
5. How many days does it take Earth to go around the Sun?
a. 88 b. 225 c. 365
6. How many moons does Jupiter have?
a. 63 b. 33 c. 13
7. How many planets does our solar system have?
a. 11 b. 7 c. 8
8. How many spaceships has the Greek government sent to space?
a. 0 b. 1 c. 3
9. How many rings does Saturn have?
a. 10 b.nobody knows! c. 23
10. How big is Jupiter? What's its diameter?
a. 7.777 kms b. 142.600 kms c. 142.985 kms
11. How much smaller than Earth is Mars?
a. 10 times smaller b. 50 times smaller c. 80 times smaller
12. How many days does it take Neptune to go around the sun?
a. 60.190 b. 30.683 c. 61.987
13. How much bigger than Earth is Neptune?
a. 15 times bigger b. 20 times bigger c. 17 times bigger
14. Which planet is the biggest in our solar system?
a. Neptune b. Uranus c. Jupiter
Answers: 1c, 2b, 3a, 4b, 5c, 6a, 7c, 8a, 9b, 10c, 11a, 12a, 12c, 14c